Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Fun Surprise

I don't know how I manage it but I really do seem to be in the right place at the right time often when I'm taking pictures. But then again, maybe its that I'm out taking pictures so often I HAVE to be in the right place at the right time occasionally.

Anyway, the story here... I went to have lunch with my sisters and a cousin last Saturday and the photos I've been posting since then were taking during that trip to Myrtle Point, Oregon.

I got to town a little early so I drove around and decided to take a street named Ash that turned into a country road. I stopped along the road to take a picture of an old fence post with daisies and wild roses around it...

hidden

... and suddenly a head popped up from the tall grass in the area.

Peek-a-Boo

I was pleased and surprised to discover a curious horse staring at me.

Curiosity

He/she stared at me a long time allowing me to take lots of shots of the horses head in the daisy patch.

Look back at the first photo and you can see the horse hidden in the grass but I didn't discover that until I got home and downloaded the photos. Did you see him the first time?