Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reflections Of A Decade Gone By-

























For me the year 2000 started with a invitation by Hasselblad Cameras (www.ClubHasselblad.com, www.Hasselblad.com ) to tour Sweden, (www.VisitSweden.com) partake in their generous hospitality , visit their Facility and buy some custom made cameras. It was the height of my LIGHT PAINTINGS work (www.FlintFotos.com) before my world turned digital.

Little did I know that it would be the first of several invitations by Galleries, Museums or Artist Groups to request me and/or my Artwork in Europe. I was given a villa in Teramo, Italy (www.ItalyTravelNotes.com) overlooking the Adriatic sea and asked to put on a spray paint demonstration of my BROOKLYN STYLE. In London, The OUTSIDE INSTITUE hung my Exhibition Banner from the STATEN ISLAND INSTITUTE OF ART AND SCIENCE (www.StatenIslandMuseum.org) when I participated in a major art show there.

The Decade is not quite over for me yet as my photo display in France (www.AirFrance.com, www.AirFrance.fr, www.franceTourism.com, www.FranceGuide.com,
www.FranceTouristboard.com) has been extended to January 10, 2010. Many Thanks to the Fondation Cartier Pour l’Art Contemporin (www.Fondation.Cartier.com) and curator Alain Ket Maridvena (www.SupportKet.org) for seeking me out to be part of the hottest show in Paris! In the three days I was there, I took THREE THOUSAND PHOTOGRAPHS! Memories for me for sure and a new body of work to explore and examine- don’t know what 2010 will bring BUT IT WILL BE AWESOME!!