Monday, April 19, 2010

Our weekend


What a weird weekend. Saturday we had hail and it was gloomy and cold and then on Sunday it was sunny and a beautiful day to be outdoors. Saturday we decided to head to Mill Street Brewery with a couple of friends to enjoy an evening out. If you've never been I highly recommend it. Its a great atmosphere and the food is amazing. I decided to try the Brie Quesadilla as my appetizer and as my entree I had the Chicken avocodo wrap with a side order of fries.

Sunday we decided to meet up with a good friend of ours Byram Joseph....He's been busy touring and getting ready for an upcoming show in Toronto. He will be performing live with Magnus Tingsek and Ebrahim at LuLa Lounge in Toronto on May 28th. All three are incredible artists.
A few pictures have been added of our fun filled weekend. :)