Tuesday, May 17, 2011

www.StAnnParishWebsite.com, www.ParishesOnline.com

As a photographer, I'm not content to just take pretty pictures, I actually want them to withstand the test of time...  I was at St. Ann's to photograph a client's son at his HOLY FIRST COMMUNION.  Or try to.
Seems the church has a lock on photographers and videographers moving around and snapping pictures.  My first challenge was getting in the church!  All the families had a limited number of tickets- but none for me!
Once inside I had to secure a seat with a good view, best done by using my mono-pod as a cane and sitting in the front with the handicapped.  I do not know anyone in these photos but by using my eyes I put my time there to good use by capturing some images for myself that tell the story of the day.  And needless to say my client's were extremely overjoyed with the flicks I gave them!