Monday, October 3, 2011

www.SiFerry.com, www.VisitStatenIsland.com

Stef and Vinny are such a nice couple and they don't mind traveling a bit.   Vinny is a Chiropractor who works and lives in Connecticut, they came out to S.I. N.Y. to be photographed by me and in return I will go to Chicago to make images of their wedding.  I always look forward to going places
and seeing things for the first time, it keeps me fresh and creative. 


An engagement session is always a great way to bond with the Bride and Groom to be, it allows us to see proof of how couples photograph and we can realize what are the better looks and best sides of the face etc for each couple.  Usually the session experience is so much fun and the photos so good that the couple then books me for the wedding.   And the feeling is mutual I grow very fond of my "subjects" and I want give them the best that I can...