Saturday, November 8, 2008

Camera Critters, Free Rides and Awards

Ben and Meg from Nelson Daily Photo gave me a nice award. THANKS BEN AND MEG!
According to the rules I must now give this award to five other bloggers following these rules.
1. Award five blogs.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Kate from Visual St Paul has been a faithful visitor and commenter on my blog since October 2006 (Yes I looked it up). Kate gives us a glimpse of her beautiful city of St Paul Minnesota and also takes us with her when she travels to Mexico. Thanks Kate.

Salty is one of my favorite bloggers. I love his photography and his stories of rural Pennsylvania on his Country Captures blog. I’ve loved getting to know him and his family through his past family stories and more recently learning about Pennsylvania wildlife from his beautiful photos and educational information. Thanks Salty.

Sue, from photowannabe blog got the same award I did from Ben and Meg, but I’m including her anyway because she has been a long time blogger friend and faithful visitor to my blog over the past two years. Thanks Sue.

Darlene from Dar’s Foto Faze is not only a blogger friend but also a personal friend. When she lived in Roseburg we would take off on photo trips with no destination in mind and get back home a day or two later with cards full of photos and hearts full of good times and adventure memories. She moved off to the big city of Portland but we still get together when we can. Its been fun watching her blogging skills grow. Thanks for being a good friend, Dar. Love you.

According to the rules of this award, I also get to recognize someone who is recently new to my blog and who lives in a different part of the world. Firefly from The Firefly Photo Files fits this description perfectly. He lives in Port Elizabeth in South Africa and not only has great photos of this area, he also has a fun sense of humor. Firefly isn’t toooo new. He stopped by my Wildlife Safari blog in August and has been a faithful visitor and commenter to both my blogs since then. He was my first “follower” before I knew what a follower was. Thanks Firefly.

And on to my Camera Critter

Who says theres no such thing as a free ride?

Free Ride

Be sure to check out other Camera Critters here