Friday, September 19, 2008

A Funny Cow Story

I just got my new computer set up and haven't even got all the photos I took on my trip downloaded yet. I didn't want to miss out on Camera Critters so I'm doing a repeat from a post from a year or so ago.

Its a fun post and I think its worth repeating though.




Sunday I was driving near Camas Valley, Oregon and stopped to take a shot
of an old falling down house and barn.

house and barn1




As I was clicking away, a cow at the other end of the field looked up to see what I was doing
house and barn2


and came to stare at me from the other side of the fence.
house and barn3


Soon other cows came to see what the first cow and I were doing
house and barn4


and they stared at me too... and started mooing.
By this time I was laughing and clicking..
house and barn5


The more cows came.. the more cows stared.. the more cows mooed...the more I laughed
house and barn6


When I finally drove away there was a whole herd of cows standing by the fence
staring at me and mooing.

house and barn final


And I'm sure people in Camas Valley are still wondering who that strange lady was standing by the road laughing like a mad woman and taking photos of ordinary cows.

Be sure to check out other Camera Critters here