Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updated Update

I still don't have my computer. They said I should receive it between the 10th and 12th so I expect it will come tomorrow..... BUT... starting tomorrow I will be gone for almost a week.

Tomorrow I'm driving up to Portland to spend a couple days with my dear friend Darlene
from Dar's Foto Faze She has found some great places for us to take photos while I'm there like ancient cemeteries and areas with old barns. I'm excited!

Monday and Tuesday I am at a conference in Seaside on the Oregon coast. Can you imagine having to hang out in this beautiful ocean town for two whole days? But I am getting paid for it so I'll just try to make the most of it... sigh.

Then I'm taking another day or two to drive back down the coast stopping at every wide spot in the road to take more photos.

I should come back relaxed and refreshed with all my cards full of photos. Then when I get my new computer set up I can check out what you have all been up to.

See you Thursday or Friday next week.