Saturday, June 13, 2009

Barn on Dairy Loop Road - 50th barn

Today was perfect picture taking weather, so I went on an Old-Barn Safari this morning. I keep thinking I must already have photos of all the barns in the county but I seem to find more when I go searching. I found this one on Dairy Loop Road near a little community called Lookingglass not far from here. I love the tall grass and the fence.

I'm off to an energy conference in Portland for a few days. I'll be back Wed evening. I'm taking my laptop from work but I don't know if I'll be able to get anything posted.

Barn on Dairy Loop Road

I just noticed that this is my 50th barn post since my first post to my blog in Dec 2005. Do you think I'm obsessed?

I also noticed how much I've learned through the years by striving to post the best photos I can. Your encouragement has made a huge difference. Thanks!