Wednesday, June 22, 2011

http://CentralPpanj.BlogSpot.com/ www.LauritaWinery.com



With beautiful weather, beautiful models and a beautiful location, The Central Region of www.PPANJ.com had their annual shoot out at the wonderful Laurita Winery in New Egypt, NJ.  We were allowed to shoot inside and outside and then enjoyed a wine tasting to top off the evening.

While at first I was a little disappointed that I was only capturing routine and run-of-the-mill model pictures and poses, I do believe that the black and white photo with the logs is classic and worthy and can belong in one of my finer collections.  I am also very happy with the last image, I think you can see it in her eyes that by this time she was relaxed and trusting enough to connect with the photographer in the fashion I desire... Or maybe it was just the wine...LOL