New York Center for Interpersonal Development will be celebrating 40 years of providing services to the community this year at our Annual Benefit, "Changing Lives ... a 40-Year Tradition."The event will honor individuals and organizations whose dedication and generosity, both within and beyond our agency, greatly enrich the quality of our community.
Our 2011 Honorees are:
- Jon R. Del Giorno, Partner, Pitta Bishop Del Giorno & Giblin LLC
- Olympus Academy and Seth Schoenfeld, Principal
- Lawyers Alliance for New York and Linda S. Manley, Esq., Legal Director
- Jenner & Block LLP and John J. Molenda, Partner
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP and Robert S. Whitman, Esq., Partner
Founded in 1970, NYCID is a not-for-profit organization on Staten Island providing youth, community and professional development programs, as well as dispute resolution services that educate and inform the public about constructive problem-solving, effective communication and intercultural awareness. We also operate a training institute to teach these skills to others. For more information, visit www.nycid.org, facebook.com/nycid or follow us on Twitter @NYCID.
Our Mission: Strengthening Relationships, Building Community