Friday, June 3, 2011

www.Killmeyers.com


My High School Friend Ken Tirado (Art & Design film-making class)  is the owner of www.Killmeyers.com and mentioned on www.FACEBOOK.com last week that it was the foggiest and mistiest that  he ever experienced while he was driving in to work at 2 am on the South Shore Expressway.  I too was out that morning but I usually leave by 4 to be in position by 4:30 (this time of year) to catch the blues when I am photographing predawn shots.  While one has to be motivated to wake up that early ( for years I went out with another photographer to make art)  Now I am happy to say that I was commissioned by the architects at www.ThinkDesignArch.com to make images of 15 locations so like Ken my reason for driving around is to get to work!   Sometimes when I am extra lucky I find scenes that I like and pull over and other times just shoot  though my windshield!